Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ex-Pen Escapee

This morning we had to go to the Mall, so after playing Frisbee in the back yard I gave Freja a few ice cubes and her Buster cube and put her in her exercise pen in the kitchen. Well... apparently I did not make sure that the bottom two hooks were clipped around both sides of the opening, because when we got home the first thing I noticed was a stick of wood on the den floor. I said to my husband, "What is that?!" And then Freja came bounding up to us and I said, "Oh no! How did she get out?!"

Freja and Halle appear to have been chasing each other around the house as things were knocked over and strewn about. Freja also chewed on a number of Rohan's toys that were left within her reach.

By the way, the stick of wood came from the fireplace hearth. She pulled it out of the hearth basket in the living room.

No comments: