Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sleepy puppy

Yesterday was Freja's first day at home while we were all at work or school. I came home during my lunch hour to feed her and walk her in the back yard. She did pretty well with the exception of flipping her water dish (twice!).


I was at work late, so I didn't get home until just after 6pm. Freja was very happy to see all of us. She was also had a lot of energy to burn, so while Erik was giving Rohan his bath I took Freja out for a walk around the block. She did quite well on the leash this time.


Her behavior with the cats is also improving. Erik spent some time showing her the less frightened of the two cats, Sam, who will now allow Freja to sniff her. She didn't bark at Sam at all last night!


By 10pm Freja was wiped out and fell asleep by my feet against my rocking chair with her teddy bear. Her favorite stuffed animal is actually her bunny, but she gave bunny a swim in her water bowl yesterday, so he's drying out...

No comments: